The following list demonstrates Some of the common problems associated
with the smartphones and tablets:
- Touch screen is not working
- Black screen (no picture)
- Device is constantly shutting off
- Device is displaying wrong battery percentage
- Device is not charging
- Device is overheating
- Back-housing is damaged or badly dwarfed
- Volum up/down button has stopped working
- Unable to hear the other end on your device
- Device is not ringing when someone calls
- Mute button has stopped working
- There is a software issue
- There is water damage
First step is to do a visual inspection then if it is necessary
we use diagnosing tools to pinpoint the problem on every unit
we receive for repair. The unit might have damages like broken
sereen, faulty battery or might have a significant damages such
as broken LCD, camera etc.
Checking the LCD
Changes the part
After we figure out why the device malfunctions, we then begin
to replace the damaged part with a new and only original (OEM)
part to provide a high quality repairAny problem with iPhones
and smartphones are accepted for repair.
Although it depends on the make and model of your device, most
repair jobs take around 30 to 60 minutes to diagnose, repair and
assemble. For those units taking longer than usual (an hour) to
repair, we offer a loaner phone without charge to use for our customers
until the job is finished.
Putting all together
We stand behind our service!
At ComCell we offer a 30 day warranty for all
repairs done by our professionals covering labour and parts.
Physical and water damaged units are not covered by this guarantee.